Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No one's really been posting an entry lately...So I might as well.

Hey, everyone.

First off, I am really excited for spring break.

Last week was one of the worst weeks of my college career. This week is not much better. Between Peter's death, my stomach bothering me, getting the menses, doing a history test makeup yesterday, finding out I missed a 30 point essay question on my religion test (my teacher is allowing me to make it up, though), a work overload on the weekend, and me going into panic attack mode on saturday, it's been a rough two weeks. And Micheal did not come in last weekend like I thought he would. Instead, he's coming in this weekend.

Did I mention i am really excited for spring break?


Some of my friends actually had this week off. I have next week off. Micheal has either the week after next or the last week of March off.

What the fashoozy crackers? Why does everyone have a different spring break!?

Anyway.

So I want to get Satellites and Sirens' debut album. But I have, like, no $$$$ in my debit. Very little, at least. Hopefully this Friday I get paid.

I'm not a big fan of this getting paid every 3 or 4 weeks dealio. But there's not much i can do about it.

My last paycheck was only $29 because I messed up my time sheets. O_O


In other news, I got a Fire Bible recently, and it is really awesome. It's really good for studying the Word. I also got a documentary called "One Nation Under God." It was really good, and I recommend it. Especially for college students.

The guy who directed it is making another documentary called "Beware of Christians." Don't let the title fool you. They have a website for the film here.

Gosh, I wish my friends and I could go on a road trip and interview people and make witty comments and look at lame monuments and stuff. And then i could make a documentary about it.

As much as I love conceptual films, there's something really cool about documentaries. Really real. Like, I liked "Frontrunners" when I watched it in my senior year film class.

Eventually I want to see the documentary "Walking on Water," which is about Christian surfers going to different places in the world. Maybe by the time summer comes...if it does...when it does....

I love summer. Although i can be satisfied with the spring weather for now.

So yeah.

Anyways, maybe I'll post again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment